About Ingalls Creek Lodge
Looking for that fantastic family vacation or couples’ getaway you will never forget? It is waiting for you at the gorgeous new Ingall’s Creek Lodge, an 80 acre (yes, we said 80 acres) recreation paradise situated in the peaceful privacy of the forest off Blewett Highway - just 15 minutes from Leavenworth.
This spacious, recently completed lodge is beautifully constructed and designed, the perfect accommodations to create your dream vacation. Situated a mere 26 feet from the rushing, year-round Ingalls Creek, you'll have views of the creek and/or the mountains from every window. With snow capped glacier rocks surrounding the flowing water in the winter and raging whitecaps in the spring, the creek attracts kayakers, and sometimes even salmon– which can be best viewed from the huge wrap-around deck.
Fill your days exploring the 2 miles of private trails on the property – hiking through the stunning alpine desert, or through a breathtaking deciduous forest that stays about 15 degrees cooler in the summer... or visiting the abandoned beaver pond with sandy beach. Discover “Old Blewett Pass Highway,” now a paved hiking path that will lead you several hundred feet up where the views of far away mountains are spectacular! For more ambitious hikers, the Ingalls Creek Trail Head is just a five minute walk away. Summer or winter, the recreation is amazing!
After a day of winter fun, relax in front of the huge rustic fireplace that features a stunning half cedar log for the mantle. Enjoy the large, fully equipped kitchen where granite counters, top-of-the-line appliances, and gorgeous views of the fast-moving creek just outside transform meal preparation into pure pleasure.
Savor a relaxing glass of wine as you enjoy mountain views from the over-sized soaking tub that highlights the Master Bedroom... or maybe you’d prefer the uniquely beautiful walk-in shower with Rain Forest head. Relax, forget the worries of the work-a-day world and enjoy the space of the lodge and its incredible surroundings. Almost too good to be true!
- Blewitt Pass
- Up to 8 — 4 Bedrooms: 2 King; 1 Queen; 2 Twins
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill, Propane
- Cell Phone Booster for clear service in house
- Creek, year-around
- Deck, large, with awesome river view
- Express Check-in
- Fireplace: Gas in master bedroom
- Fireplace: Wood, with river rock hearth
- Kitchen: with beverage bar
- Newly built in 2010
- Special Feature: Over 3000 feet of private river frontage
- Special Features: Close to Nordic Skiing
- Special Features: Close to trailhead
- Special Features: Jacuzzi bathtub in master suite
- TV, 55” TV with Blu Ray DVD in Living Room
- TV, Satellite (2) with DVD
- TV, Three 32” TVs in 3 bedrooms
- View: Outstanding mountain views
- View: Outstanding river views
- View: Wooded setting, private
- Winter: Four-wheel drive required in winter
- No pets
- Smoke-free grounds and facility
Rates for Ingalls Creek Lodge
- STANDARD RATE (Fri-Sat)
- $340 per night for up to 4 guests.
- DISCOUNT RATE (Sun-Thu)
- $275 per night for up to 4 guests.
- PREMIUM RATE (See Dates)
- $410 per night for up to 4 guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $30 per additional adult and $20 per additional child (5-12) per night See Policies