About Cabin at Ingalls Creek
Dream the perfect place for your special "get away from it all" vacation– a cozy, attractive cabin in the woods where breathtaking mountain views capture the soul with peace, and magnificent rushing water of the year-round creek calms the spirit. Then find your perfect reality at Cabin at Ingalls Creek!
Located right next to the trailhead, the Cabin could not be a more perfect location for all-season outdoor recreation! The perfect winter getaway, the Cabin features thick, glittering fresh snow during winter months, creating the ideal holiday getaway place of your dreams! Imagine hot chocolate by the crackling wood-burning stove after a day of playing in the snow, surrounded by frosty white forest. In the summer, these incredible hiking trails are unmatched anywhere in the world!
Cabin at Ingalls Creek is just the right size for your family, comfortably sleeping up to 7, with two bathrooms. In a quiet, very private setting, the Cabin is the perfect place for unwinding and relaxing– yet it's comfortably designed, furnished and equipped to meet all your vacation needs.
- Blewitt Pass
- Up to 7 — 2 Queens, plus double/single bunk in family room
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- BBQ Grill, Propane
- Creek, year-around
- Deck overlooking wooded area
- Express Check-in
- Fireplace: Wood-burning stove
- Music: Stereo system
- No Telephone
- Special Features: Close to trailhead
- TV (no reception) with DVD
- View: Outstanding mountain views
- Winter: Four-wheel drive required in winter
- No pets
- Smoke-free grounds and facility
Rates for Cabin at Ingalls Creek
- STANDARD RATE (Fri-Sat)
- $185 per night for up to 2 guests.
- DISCOUNT RATE (Sun-Thu)
- $145 per night for up to 2 guests.
- PREMIUM RATE (See Dates)
- $220 per night for up to 2 guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $30 per additional adult and $20 per additional child (5-12) per night See Policies