About Crow's Nest
This special little retreat, tucked away in a remarkably peaceful and attractive Lake Wenatchee setting, is more than a getaway... it's an experience!
Descend the long, covered flight of stairs to the entrance of the "tree house", and feel like you are stepping into a Swiss Family Robinson fantasy.
The narrow, four-story structure is set into the hill overlooking Lake Wenatchee, the Cascade mountains, and the forest, giving the allusion of being in a tree-house beautifully designed and furnished in contemporary style. It's remarkably comfortable and cozy.
- Lake Wenatchee
- Up to 6 — 1 with queen bed, 1 with double bed, 1 with 2 single beds
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- BBQ Grill, Propane
- Express Check-in
- No Telephone
- Special Features: Jacuzzi bathtub
- TV (no reception) with VCR/DVD
- View: Lake views
- View: Mountain views
- No pets
- Smoke-free grounds and facility
Rates for Crow's Nest
- STANDARD RATE (Fri-Sat)
- $165 per night for up to 2 guests.
- DISCOUNT RATE (Sun-Thu)
- $130 per night for up to 2 guests.
- PREMIUM RATE (See Dates)
- $195 per night for up to 2 guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $30 per additional adult and $20 per additional child (5-12) per night See Policies