About White Water Lodge
All of the incredible beauty and stunning drama of the Wenatchee River surrounds the amazing, newly constructed White Water Lodge, located only a mile from Leavenworth. Looking high up at the lovely Cascade Mountains, White Water Lodge is aptly named, as it highlights an absolutely breathtaking view of the rushing river, at a place where white water is always evident, even during the low water season!
Conveniently located close to the golf course, hiking trails, cross-country skiing, tubing, or shopping and restaurants, the setting at White Water Lodge yet exudes the majesty and wildness of nature, where eagles and deer are often sighted.
The lodge is gorgeously designed and constructed, with granite counters, river rock accents, tile, wood and natural decor, furnished attractively so as to provide the comfort and relaxation you’re looking for. Surprisingly spacious, the kitchen/dining room/living area features a cathedral ceiling and full-view windows that seem to bring the mountains and river right indoors! It’s the perfect way to savor the comfort of the huge, crackling fireplace. Four “master suites,” each with private baths, plus two more bedrooms that share a bath, provide privacy and comfort that’s perfect for a business getaway, small corporate retreat, or family reunion.
A unique highlight is the home theater, located just off the family room downstairs. A ten-foot screen with projector, and seating for a small gathering makes a truly pleasurable way to relax, along with the pool table and electronic dartboard. These rooms can also function very well as meeting rooms for small corporate retreats.
Come and experience a truly amazing, unforgettable vacation destination!
- Leavenworth Area
- Up to 14 — 5 with queen (4 with bathrooms) and 1 with queen and 1 bunkbed
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Access to river
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill, Propane
- Conveniently located to golf course
- Deck overlooking river
- Express Check-in
- Fireplace: Gas in Family Room
- Fireplace: Gas in living room
- Fireplace: Gas in master bedroom
- Hot Tub overlooks river
- Internet: Wi-Fi
- Kitchen: Spacious, with a large commercial cookstove
- Locked storage unit for skis, golf clubs
- Recreation: Pool table
- Special Features: BOSE ipod dock
- Special Features: Close to Nordic Skiing
- Special Features: Close to trailhead
- Special Features: Huge LR/DR area
- Theatre, 10' screen with projecter/DVD (has TV reception)
- TV, Cable (2) with DVD
- View: Outstanding river views
- Walking distance to Leavenworth, 1 mile
- No pets
- Smoke-free grounds and facility
Rates for White Water Lodge
- STANDARD RATE (Fri-Sat)
- $655 per night for up to 6 guests.
- DISCOUNT RATE (Sun-Thu)
- $525 per night for up to 6 guests.
- PREMIUM RATE (See Dates)
- $785 per night for up to 6 guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $30 per additional adult and $20 per additional child (5-12) per night See Policies