About Icicle Pines
An affordable family getaway that's comfortable and rustic, Icicle Pines is pleasantly situated in a beautiful, quiet wooded setting close to the Wenatchee River, yet is conveniently located close to the village.
A warm and inviting river rock fireplace, and rustic log furniture throughout create a cozy cabin atmosphere that's perfect for a Thanksgiving getaway or a great summertime family vacation. An ideal base camp for snowy weekends of winter recreation or downtown festivals, this homey cabin will become a family favorite. Family room with TV has surround windows with wonderful views of the wooded setting. For an added plus, imagine relaxing in the private hot tub surrounded by fragrant pines.
- Leavenworth Area
- Up to 8 — 3 with queen beds; Queen futon in family room.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill, Propane
- Conveniently located to golf course
- Deck, large
- Fireplace: Wood, with river rock hearth
- Hot Tub
- Music: CD Player
- Special Features: Close to Nordic Skiing
- Special Features: Close to trailhead
- Special Features: Log furniture throughout
- TV, Cable with VCR/DVD
- View: Wooded setting
- No pets
- Smoke-free grounds and facility
Rates for Icicle Pines
- STANDARD RATE (Fri-Sat)
- $205 per night for up to 2 guests.
- DISCOUNT RATE (Sun-Thu)
- $165 per night for up to 2 guests.
- PREMIUM RATE (See Dates)
- $245 per night for up to 2 guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $30 per additional adult and $20 per additional child (5-12) per night See Policies
Call toll-free 866-904-7368. To view Icicle Pines’s availability, use the button below to visit Availability Online.