About Rivendell Place Cabin
Named after the beautiful place by the river, surrounded by majestic mountains, where the elves found rest and fellowship in the J.R.R. Tolkien series, "Lord of the Rings," Rivendell Place Cabin was created for those special times of quiet rest. Situated in a lovely wooded setting overlooking the spectacular, rushing Wenatchee River, the cabin is a quaint and comfortable place of retreat, perfect for a honeymoon or quiet romantic getaway.
Every season is special at this newly remodeled and redecorated cozy cabin full of "rustic elegance". The bathroom now features a cathedral ceiling and skylight. New tiling, wood, and leather furniture throughout.
You can unwind in the comfy leather couch in front of a roaring fire in the woodstove in the winter, or sip your morning coffee on the new multi-level decks and hot tub overlooking the amazing river. The perfect place for a perfect getaway!
Please note: Rivendell Place Cabin is connected via a covered walkway to the neighboring Rivendell House but has a completely separate entrance and orientation.
- Leavenworth Area
- Up to 4 — 1 loft with 2 queen beds
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill, Electric
- Deck overlooking river
- Express Check-in
- Fireplace: Wood-burning stove with glass front
- Hot Tub overlooks river
- No Telephone
- Special Feature: Mountain bikes (2) for guest use (summer only)
- TV, Cable with DVD
- View: River-front property
- Walking distance to Leavenworth
- No pets
- Smoke-free grounds and facility
Rates for Rivendell Place Cabin
- STANDARD RATE (Fri-Sat)
- $230 per night for up to 2 guests.
- DISCOUNT RATE (Sun-Thu)
- $185 per night for up to 2 guests.
- PREMIUM RATE (See Dates)
- $275 per night for up to 2 guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $30 per additional adult and $20 per additional child (5-12) per night See Policies