About Rivendell Place House
Named after the place of peace and fellowship by the river that the elves enjoyed in the J.R.R. Tolkien series, "Lord of the Rings," Rivendell Place is the perfect retreat for a quiet, relaxing getaway.
Situated on the edge of the rushing Wenatchee River, it is a peaceful wooded setting, yet close to conveniences. It's only walking distance to the Bavarian Village, and is close to hiking trails, golf, or river rafting.
On a frosty winter day, curl up with a great book and a cup of cocoa in front of the fire in the glass-front stove. In summer, pack a lunch and head down the stone path through the woods to the clearing by the river. Need to relax? This is the place!
Please note: Rivendell Place House is connected via a covered walkway to the neighboring Rivendell Cabin but has a completely separate entrance and orientation.
- Leavenworth Area
- Up to 7 — 3 queens, 1 sleeper sofa and 1 single rollaway
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill, Propane
- Deck, large, with awesome river view
- Express Check-in
- Fireplace: Wood-burning stove with glass front
- Hot Tub overlooks river
- Internet: Wi-Fi
- Parking: Max. 3 cars allowed
- Special Features: Sauna
- TV, Cable with VCR/DVD
- View: River-front property
- Walking distance to Leavenworth
- No pets
- Smoke-free grounds and facility
Rates for Rivendell Place House
- STANDARD RATE (Fri-Sat)
- $310 per night for up to 4 guests.
- DISCOUNT RATE (Sun-Thu)
- $250 per night for up to 4 guests.
- PREMIUM RATE (See Dates)
- $370 per night for up to 4 guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- $30 per additional adult and $20 per additional child (5-12) per night See Policies